Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme 4x4 Adventures Club

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are the Nissans at?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

Where are the Nissans at? Empty
PostSubject: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Post your pic lets see what you got?
Back to top Go down
https://xtreme4x4adventures.forumotion.com
Sangster
Register User
Register User

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Where are the Nissans at? 003
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Sangster wrote:
Where are the Nissans at? 003

where have you been? dont live by clermont near me? hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Sangster
Register User
Register User

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

yeah, still live in Clermont and work in Ocala. I check in here every now and then to see if there are any trail runs going on. It's not often I have weekends free, but occasionally i do. Truck hasn't changed much, but my offroad bumper is scheduled to come in any day now. Have an 8k winch in the garage ready to go on as soon as the bumper is here.

It's nothing too fancy. 3" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 33" BFG KO's, aftermarket steel radiator/engine/transmission/transfercase/fuel tank skid plates, rock sliders, factory e-locker in the rear. Nothing nearly capable as yours, but it does ok i guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Sangster wrote:
yeah, still live in Clermont and work in Ocala. I check in here every now and then to see if there are any trail runs going on. It's not often I have weekends free, but occasionally i do. Truck hasn't changed much, but my offroad bumper is scheduled to come in any day now. Have an 8k winch in the garage ready to go on as soon as the bumper is here.

It's nothing too fancy. 3" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 33" BFG KO's, aftermarket steel radiator/engine/transmission/transfercase/fuel tank skid plates, rock sliders, factory e-locker in the rear. Nothing nearly capable as yours, but it does ok i guess. Smile

let me know if you need help. I been bored recently waiting for my dana 60 LOL..
Back to top Go down
TheTitan

TheTitan

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

I have the baddest Nissan around. It won't let me upload photos for some reason. Hit me up. 386*235*6335. Just moved down here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Nissans at?   Where are the Nissans at? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the Nissans at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures :: Rig by Brand :: Nissan-
Jump to: