Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme 4x4 Adventures Club

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling

Go down 
+3
williamszj
ekvteconboost
2grand4uu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling Empty
PostSubject: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Whos coming? We will meet at the Mcdonalds that we always meet. since is the secret spot im not putting direcctions so all club members know where it is. Very Happy

Last edited by 2grand4uu on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xtreme4x4adventures.forumotion.com
ekvteconboost
NEED MORE ACTION
NEED MORE ACTION
ekvteconboost

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm

i hope i can go ........... wife b day
Back to top Go down
williamszj
Register User
Register User
williamszj

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 am

ill try to stop by and say hi but i cant stay i work 7 days a week ill have the jeep done in a week i hope got to order parts for it
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Regular Wheeler
Regular Wheeler
Dirty

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:06 pm

hope to make it 2 if the yj isnt finished may just ride with someone and take pics Cool Cool Cool little projects turn 2 big 1s quick Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 am

yup im in the same hole No just got 2 things and still waiting on the mayor top secret if i dont get that im not going un less a ride with someone but i guess since everyone is not ready WHO ARE WE GOING TO RIDE WITH lol! but lets see we still got 2 more weeks
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 pm

UPDATES PPL ON THIS TRIP????

I got the locker this last weekend but havent installed it yet hopefully i can do that this weekend.. Also still waiting on the F%&*()I RAM ASSITS, the Tires have to go pick them up and this RAIN IS KICKING MY SSS IS BACKING ME UP Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad But If i get a lil push this Weekend I can make it for next.. So how are you all doing?

Back to top Go down
Dirty
Regular Wheeler
Regular Wheeler
Dirty

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am

was told i get yj back saturday ? will have new: SM465 TRAN ,205 CASE ,CLUTCH PP TOB , MASTER ,SLAVECYLINDER, HIGH VOLUME OILPUMP,HEI DITRIBUTER,TUNEUP,MAYBE D44S Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THEN THAT GIVES ME A WEEK 2 PUT ON THE BUMPERS ,CB , STEREO CONSOLE ,FDRIVE SHAFT ,ON BOARD AIR ,SHOCKS ,LIGHTS ,TUNES Sleep Sleep Sleep LOTS 2 DO LITTLE TIME * WHOS ALL COMING*?
Back to top Go down
Project92xj

Project92xj

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:52 pm

whats up guys formally known as project97xj from ocala... i will be ready for this weekend and im gonna have some other jeeps with me as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=675651714&aid=272390#!/
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Project92xj wrote:
whats up guys formally known as project97xj from ocala... i will be ready for this weekend and im gonna have some other jeeps with me as well.

we switch for the 16th.
Back to top Go down
floridamudslinger
Register User
Register User
floridamudslinger

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 pm

adrian take lots of pics and video i will not be there im staying out on the road 2 months to finance my build i want to see all the crazy stuff u do so get plenty of video!!!
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh I will.... Also for this secret spot only welcome those that have our decal of xtreme unless you switch your car recently and your decal went with the car and I already know who this ppl are Jeff and Ivan hahahaha and that's fine to ride with us but for new members sorry but is really hardcore ride and we need to test your skills before you can do this trail and also purchase a decal from our club $15. Hope to see you all members this 16th.
Back to top Go down
floridamudslinger
Register User
Register User
floridamudslinger

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

well you should let non club members come out but they have to prove theyre skills at hardrock first and take and listen to instruction from the veteran members once they proven themselves as prospects then in order for them to ride with at the secret spot they have to purchase a decal cause a lot of nonmembers know where the secret spot is just not how to properly safely handle the obstacles!!!
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

floridamudslinger wrote:
well you should let non club members come out but they have to prove theyre skills at hardrock first and take and listen to instruction from the veteran members once they proven themselves as prospects then in order for them to ride with at the secret spot they have to purchase a decal cause a lot of nonmembers know where the secret spot is just not how to properly safely handle the obstacles!!!

YUP I AGREE WITH YOU 110%....
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

SO WHOS COMING? my jeep is 95% completed O.. B.D W I lost everyones # SO WHO EVER HAS MY NUMBER CALL ME..
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

talk to the guys from Miami I guess we are staying in hotels..

HOTELS

Special Hardrock rate of $79.00 at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, located at 5360 East Silver Springs Blvd, Silver Springs, FL 34488. Click here for more information. Click here to make reservations online. You can also call 352-304-6111 for reservation..

Special Hardrock rate of $54.99 at the Howard Inn at 3951NW Blichton Rd, Ocala, FL 34482. Call for reservations at 352-629-7021. Fax number is 352-629-0510. Click here to visit their website

Golden Palms Inn & Suites at 3767 NW Blichton Rd, Ocala 34482. Call for reservations at 352-732-2300. Click here to visit their website.

Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 am

ill live orlando at 8:30
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:18 am

Finally the day has come HAHAHAH ok guys from Miami, Jacksonville, and Deland Ready for this weekend..

So far we have:

Jax

Jeff and Chris

Orlando and Ocala
Ivan, Luis, Jhonny, Benji, Beto, Mike, William, Me

Miami
Eliar,Edgardo,Richard, Edwin(maybe), Rosthi(maybe),Carlos, and some new guy

I think is going to be a small group hopefully we can hit all the trails.
Back to top Go down
LockNLow
NEED MORE ACTION
NEED MORE ACTION
LockNLow

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Hi there boys! I'm all ready for our date tomorrow! Woop whoop! Looking forward to seeing your big, tough, strong rigs, and how much torq they can pull in and out of the mud... Mmmm Hhmmmm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LockNLow?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling   April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling Empty

Back to top Go down

April 16th Camping a Secret spot and wheeling
Page 1 of 1