Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme 4x4 Adventures Club

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE Empty
PostSubject: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 pm

For those that have not been at Richalom FL, here is the chance to go and have a great time. Richloam is a nice trail ride in Central Florida " NOT OCALA" lol that has some challenging trails, some water, muddy trails but at the same time, some nice and easy trails.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Richloam&state=FL

Thats just a reference Point. I will post the meeting location later on next week.

Richloam WMA is one of seven large tracts of land that make up the Withlacoochee State Forest. The Richloam Tract, consisting of more than 58,000 acres, is located in Hernando, Pasco, Sumter, and Lake counties. Pine flatwoods with scattered oak hammocks, bottomland hardwoods, and cypress swamp are the main natural communities on this area. Hunting, fishing, wildlife viewing, camping, horseback riding, hiking, and bicycling are popular recreational activities on Richloam. There are eight miles of shared trails for horseback riding, bicycling, and hiking, as well as three loop hiking trails ranging in length from 9.4 to 13.6 miles. Children under the age of 16 are required to wear a helmet when horseback riding on public lands. For more detailed information go to Nicole's Law . All horseback riders must have proof of current negative Coggins Test results for their horses when on state lands. The Little Withlacoochee River flows through the northwestern half of the wildlife management area. Wild turkey, white-tailed deer, gopher tortoise, wild hogs, gray squirrel, and non-venomous water snakes are common. The area is part of the Great Florida Birding Trail. You may see little blue, great blue, and tricolored herons, along with sandhill cranes, wood storks, limpkins, and a variety of songbirds.

Rules Regarding Dogs
■For purposes other than hunting, dogs are allowed, but must be kept under physical restraint at all times. Dogs are prohibited in areas posted as "Closed to Public Access" by FWC administrative codes. Dogs are prohibited in areas posted as "Closed to Pets" by the Florida Forest Service. No person shall allow any dog to pursue or molest any wildlife during any period in which the taking of wildlife by the use of dogs is prohibited.
■Hunting dogs may be taken onto the WMA after 8 a.m. the day before the opening of a season and shall be removed by 6 p.m. one day after the end of the season. Hunting deer with dogs is allowed only during general gun season. Hunting wild hog with dogs is prohibited, except during the wild hog-dog season. Dogs may only be used to pursue deer and wild hogs from 1/2 hour before sunrise until 1/2 hour after sunset. Dogs are prohibited in areas posted as "Closed to Public Access" by FWC administrative codes. No person shall allow any dog to pursue or molest any wildlife during any period in which the taking of wildlife by the use of dogs is prohibited. Dogs on leashes may be used for trailing wounded game.

I'd say the only requirements would have to be:

-Tow Points front and Rear

-Recovery Straps

-Shackles

-Hi-lift optional

-winch optional

LET ME KNOW WHOS DOWN..

I NORMALLY DONT LIKE MUD BUT I HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A WHILE...
Back to top Go down
https://xtreme4x4adventures.forumotion.com
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:31 pm

When are we ridding? PM ME or call me..
Back to top Go down
zjmike
Register User
Register User

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

waiting on shock bushings then ill be able to ride again,
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 pm

zjmike wrote:
waiting on shock bushings then ill be able to ride again,
bro go to 4wheel parts and they have them right there no wait.
Back to top Go down
Dirty
Regular Wheeler
Regular Wheeler
Dirty

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm

can't make it this time
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey next weekend secret spot.... Mimmi guys coming up
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 am

I got a bunch of people coming from Facebook.

Details are:

meeting on the gas station of 471 and 50 at 9ISH AM lol.. my cell 407-702-5984
Back to top Go down
Sangster
Register User
Register User

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 pm

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Just call me when you get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE   RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE Empty

Back to top Go down

RICHLOAM TRAIL RIDE ADVENTURE
Page 1 of 1