Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme 4x4 Adventures Club

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truck Shows??????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTitan

TheTitan

Truck Shows?????? Empty
PostSubject: Truck Shows??????   Truck Shows?????? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Are there any held truck shows down here in Florida. Maybe with some pulls, derby contests, etc. If you know of any please let me know. I'm currently searching for a venue to have one at as well. It's time to blow this sport up here locally near Ocala National Forest. I have a couple friends with Monster Trucks out of GA. It will probably take a year or so to put it all together but it will happen. Worse case scenario it will be an unreal party of off road vehicles. I'll also be at the turkey run on Sunday in Daytona. If your not going, you should make plans to. It's bada**. If your deep into wheeling hit me up.
Back to top Go down
2grand4uu
WHEELER MASTER
WHEELER MASTER
2grand4uu

Truck Shows?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Shows??????   Truck Shows?????? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm

TheTitan wrote:
Are there any held truck shows down here in Florida. Maybe with some pulls, derby contests, etc. If you know of any please let me know. I'm currently searching for a venue to have one at as well. It's time to blow this sport up here locally near Ocala National Forest. I have a couple friends with Monster Trucks out of GA. It will probably take a year or so to put it all together but it will happen. Worse case scenario it will be an unreal party of off road vehicles. I'll also be at the turkey run on Sunday in Daytona. If your not going, you should make plans to. It's bada**. If your deep into wheeling hit me up.

Post a flyer. I know everyone has been using the Facebook page for a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://xtreme4x4adventures.forumotion.com

Truck Shows??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme 4x4 Adventures :: THE HANG OUT SPOT :: General-
Jump to: